2011年6月22日星期三

Cocoon of butterfly

Ever since I can remember, my back, full of wonder at eyes, imitation blows I is a head monsters. All of the people, with relish in a story: a man and a woman. Men and women are husband and wife, but women don't keep women folk, the man finally unbearable, in a rain night with the rope, strangled woman.
Storyteller, and after I finished watching, and then ask: "small, she would remember you daddy your mom?"
I just looked at the man angrily, saying nothing. I don't remember his father, also don't remember mother, but sensitive to sniff out, that people in the tone up to no good. My small heart deposit a call, hatred of things. But I only can be used to resist, only silence.
I'm the first one day closed, most of the time, I sat in front of the village a stone to see day, this is me the best way to kill time. Naive big ah, boundless, changeable 10000. The clouds for a while as a lamb for a while, like mushrooms, then free to float to knock like spoiled children,.
I think, why I is not a cloud?
At this moment, a woman goes to adopt my uncle's house. That woman, is from outside the water thousand mountain with sichuan. There is a mountain, open the door to the girls grew up poor, generation to mountain outside fly, in order to find rice to eat. She was brought to the uncle's only a little, looked up and down, will agree to stay life. According to her later said, is interested in LiangDunZi uncle's house of full rice.
She is hard-working, just come to the next day, the house outside made haste to hang a face, smile. A roughness of the long drag in the brain, as she shaking figure, to rotate around lively. I routinely sunrise, sunset to be out, I wander the life. She tried to talk me, I don't take reason coldly.
One evening, I swing out a day, tap tap with a crowd of birds came back late go home. Walk to the corner of the room edge when I heard her uncle and dialogue.
She said: "she would have little 8 years old, this send her to go to school.
Uncle MenShengMenQi answer: "home for her extra money with which to go to school?"
She said: "first find the school about it. The account, later owed to the method also.".
She really went to school. Also don't know what good said that, the principal of the grim incentive enough, agree with me to school. She put a close-fitting ious chuai wore, filled with joy in the light with a headscarf to sew me bag. The second day, personally drive me to school. The gate of the school, she who urges:
"She would want to listen to a teacher, small words!". Rarely have I place a moment, she was happy to grinning, promise me: "the noon come home from school, give you do eat Fried egg."
But I let her down. The first day of the school, I had a fight. The reason is sit at the same table scold me is a murderer. I hate finally like volcanoes, keeping up a outbreak is caught, results of the child bite face is swollen. Half The teacher and the child's parents, running together to my house. Uncle spirit face all grey, start to copy behind the door of the broom, as I didn't come to a head't dare. She was the soup Fried eggs, pot leaps to the smell of cooking. She threw two shovel run to come over and took uncle, I went to the door push. I took the opportunity to run out of the house.
That night I wander outside to stretch out his hand to be unable to see. Uncle already asleep. She dive in the lamp me as I eat eggs, one side it hot sigh. I thought she would say I two sentences, I thought my school career ended there. She only said simply:
"Go to sleep early, and school let tomorrow?"
--it makes me an accident.
Experience a fight after, I with teachers, students JingShuiBuFanHeShui formed between the potential. That get books read down. In those days, the sky is blue, the clouds, very white, the world peace.
In autumn, she gave birth to a boy. Uncle to declare a few jins bone for says she boil soup to drink, she put the bones of the flesh of the bit carved out, on my bowl, want me to eat. Uncle saw, tiger face to see her, then at me and said, "see you put this girl used to!"
At once I will bowl over, with minced meat strike button to the table. Uncle stretched out his hand to play me, I open your eyes glared at face up, uncle out into the hand of the half empty, self-effacing fall, a curse said 1: "really like your mama!"
I ran out to twist, after death is she squealed: "small, small she she!"
Go home at night, I put the bed of a bowl of rice, the inside of the meat end pile was pointed.
In winter, the wind. Her against the wind, in ditches dug the dandelion root, edge to medicine stand to get the money. A catty of dandelion root can change to two cents. She dug a winter of dandelions, for 220 pieces of zero 6 cents, I still owe for the tuition fee, the rest of the books, give me a new dress. Her hand is so full of holes with cold fingers, no complete with carrots like red.
I a person hide in the room, touched the new clothes for the first time, eyes set xu full tears. In my heart I send oath, and must study hard, must not let her down.
I was really all the way to the book is read down.
Test the junior middle school that year, I very smooth was admitted to the best in town junior high school. The school far from your home, I accommodation.
Sunday, she gave me home Fried eggs, is that we eat the poor family can get the most delicious things that....... The younger brother of one side want to eat, she pulled he walked, he said to him: "you at home is not food every day? Sister a week to come back again."
Brother, crying: "mom unless you're a liar I'm not eating it."
In the evening, I lay in bed, he heard the sound of the uncle, is making. Uncle livid: "home of the JinBaBa days, but you let her eat good wear well, his own son also not painful. Tomorrow on, you can not give her the other do eat. Keep so big, I counted worthy her! Can't she tomorrow is an adult or a demon!!!!!
She is annoyed, yelled at 1: "small but you kiss niece she!!!!!"
I never listen to not bottom go to, in the body of the stubborn to leap up who concealed come up, I get up, go to skid over their front, coldly say: "you don't make so much noise. I adult or into demon or, I walk is, from now on with your business."
3 hours later, I already lying to the dorm to bed. Eyes stare at the ceiling, the in the mind the encroachment of hate. I hate uncle, I use the most vicious word again and again curse him, thinking about it, such as the morning run far far away, the world is so big, there is always a place can let me. But heard the door have knock on the door, and opened the door, she was. Her thin body, lean on the door, like the wind a medal trembling rotating leaves. She is always afraid so. Go road
After a good half-day, she is back to god, from the close-fitting pocket, and took out folded the handkerchief thousand layer layer, it was full of some bits and pieces of tickets. She gave me.
I would not want to. She is some angry, say: "small, if she still when I was neither you, you'll take. A good read, after waiting for you again, neither to himself."
I low head. All these years of injustice, in the heart back into tears, running. She leng leng, then came up and put into her bosom embrace me. I can smell the breath of her arms, straw warm. I can't help but light calls 1: "neither!"
Her excitement and "ah" 1, voice shook. Ever since her into the door of the house, my uncle never open call her.
Later that night, we huddled in a bedroll sleep, we pour spoke. She didn't speak truth, only say with me, life to have their own life, the dog is better than a dead lion living, a good, and you will live to revolve? "I'm still waiting for you to pass the college entrance examination, and also brought neither? Go out and meet the world." She said that in eyes, yearning, dangled the two waves of cluster.
I began to try very hard to read.
Three years later, I to the best record into the county key high school. To save money, and every day I three square meals is steamed bread, the result is pickle severe malnutrition. In a gym class, I faint. Wake up, has set up a file in the hospital.
6 months, the crape myrtle, open the window just in a tree, a tree pink. She pushed the door and come in, thin, but very like tribute on the luxury of carrying a clay pot, XiaoWeiWei of violet arenaceous. Violet arenaceous tin, it is warm soup. She sat my bedside, one scoop of a spoon to feed I drink, one side it told me: "small, she would later don't bitter yourself, you as long as a good reading, the business of money has to worry about, neither way out."
Chicken soup wen run to slip through my throat, a stream of water combines wear and bowel.
Since then, her three days head to school to see me two, sometimes with the younger brother, carrying the violet arenaceous POTS filled with food, including fish also have meat. I asked which come of money to buy these, the younger brother in QiangZui: "mom to side of picking up trash."
I DuoNian frozen, and in an instant the heart into the restricting cocoon and the butterflies, and really really want to jump on her bosom, call her with a mom. But ultimately, I did nothing, just as grateful heart rush into the ocean.
The university entrance exam, I announced to the county liberal arts highest was admitted to Beijing university. This news, let a village boil. Everyone said, "oh, surprisingly little girl that she will be like this ambition."
Uncle change the apathy of the usual, black LianTang delighted to red, bought a smoke, meet a person can send. She then slaughtered the home of sheep, do a feast in one village. The crowd went away, she solitude in the light to me from reorganizes everybody present. I stood behind her, quietly see her, she had long braid, roughness has ceased to exist, acting, is SuiSuiDe short hair, inside on the trace of the frost. I think of DuoNian sitting before the village before stone of the scene, if see days later without her appear, my fate and how will it?
She turn head, I found that I smile to ask: "small, she would, how?"
I don't nobody, only then quietly see her, with full of tender feelings. Suddenly from the throat whose sparks a word: "mama".
This I had forgotten ZiYanEr, so to jump out to beat. We two, were stunned by the word, ShaLengLeng to look at each other, looking at each other, and then, hug together.

没有评论:

发表评论