2011年6月26日星期日

Let go

Small said: in this world, meet who knows who, who, miss, is doomed. But I don't believe, why do I met you, know you, miss you, it is so complicated and so casual, so short, short time I miss to squeeze out, you like you to I haven't remember elusive, I stay here for you to tears, but don't know whether it is because like!
The quiet of the campus become good energy, and not because of the flowers become more, but we go together. Smile see you wear short skirt to eat ice cream cute, sometimes du up his lips to make, to I naughty. Sleep is and you dozen make, suddenly cellular phone vibrate, is your nickname sweet appear. On my shoulder, trying to tell you I'll let you always happy, as long as you have been huddled over, don't loose. Used to tease you with sweet songs to happy, want to see you warm to squinting. Remember in the afternoon, we hand in hand, in the photograph, and said to each other as a souvenir to do...
You asked a lot of a lot of I can't answer problem, ask me happiness will not like yesterday, suddenly ash down. I don't know why often this moment, I can even words all don't know, you cry, I give not comfort, but my heart always care for you!
Only tell you, a was surrounded by way of the plain, not necessarily flowers, a neon DianRan night for be forgotten. Like I never would not to you easily promised!!!!!
Began to doubt is that I think too much, perhaps you that familiar with gentle from the beginning of don't belong to me!
On the day that the dark sky has been good, brought hand finally loose, a second before net closely warm I stay at all, I'm sorry!
Your side many another he, I angina pectoris!!!!! Only: wish you happiness!

没有评论:

发表评论